Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Larry Merchant vs Money Mayweather


    A little late but I had to put it up.  Just epic material right here.  Pats game and a new job are the reason I'm just getting to this now but this is must watch stuff.  Look at Larry Merchants face at the 20 second mark......Priceless!   Sometimes you hear old men say to younger guys "If I was 10 years younger I would...." or maybe "20 years ago I woulda kicked your ass" but 50 years!  Are you kiddin me!  This has to be the only documented time any one has ever used this phrase in the history of men.  "I wish I were 50 years younger and I'd kick your ass!"  Unreal.  Props to Larry Merchant for not letting Mayweather get the best of him.  Mayweather is a cocky son of a bitch who won the fight with a cheap shot.  He won't man up and fight Manny Pacquiao which is the only boxing fight most people will pay money for.
    Today, Larry Merchant said if he could go back in time he would do the exact same thing all over again.  He was a guest on the Mason and Ireland show on 710 ESPN radio in Los Angeles today.  Click Here to read and listen to what he had to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment