Tuesday, August 16, 2011

$100,000 Bottle of Ace of Spades


    Jay-Z cracked a $100,000 bottle of Ace of Spades on Sunday night in Miami to celebrate he and Kanye West's new CD "Watch the Throne."  The new album crushed iTunes single week sales record being downloaded over 290,000 times.  Coldplay held the previous record at 155,000.
    This $100,000 bottle of champagne is the newest addition to my "bucket list."  After seeing and hearing the Bruins celebrate their Stanley Cup Championship at Foxwoods with a bottle of this stuff, I have been dying to see and taste it.  Now Jay-Z is partying with it, spending a mere $100,000 on one bottle of champagne.  This stuff must taste amazing. Two people have to hold and pour the 15 liter bottle for christ sakes.  So before I die, I will get my hands on this bubbly, legally or illegally, so someone get rich and famous because it ain't gunna be me updating this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment