Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Roomate Wanted

    During a post-practice interview yesterday, Chad Ochocinco told reporters that instead of finding an  apartment and getting to know the area, he wants to live with a fan for the first few weeks of the season.

"I'm going to do something different, I'm actually going to stay with a fan for the first two, three weeks of the season," he said Tuesday. "That should be fun, until I get myself acclimated and learn my way around."

   Asked how he would choose the lucky fan he had this to say:

"I'm not sure how it's going to work, but they have to have Internet. They have to have Xbox," he said. "That's about it."

   You gotta love Ochocinco.  He has already brought some great material to the usual boring Patriots.  In a town that is used to ignoring football related press conferences because Belicheck won't even tell you what he ate for breakfast, it's great to have someone like Ochocinco around bringing some humor to the table.  We can only imagine what his first touchdown celebration will be or what he will say to reporters this year.  My guess is he will run over to the colonial firing squad and shoot off a round with them.  That would be great.  Until then I'll start fluffing the pillows and practice my Madden 2012 in hopes of Ocho moving in.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets just pray there is some sort of BCI check involved with this process. The last thing I want to see is Ochocinco murdered and shoved into the fridge of the some creepy college kid that never understood social norms.

    ReplyDelete